The BillQuick accounting app enables desktop users, web suite users and BillQuick subscribers to track time easily and quickly. It also allows users to record expenses and submit or approve all entries using their phones. Billquick is a great tool for synchronizing data and communications.
It is available as a separate solution, self-hosted or as a cloud service, it offers comprehensive business accounting, project management, and business intelligence that supports a variety of industries such as engineering, architecture, accounting and consulting.
It is supported on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Blackberry, and Android devices. Plus, BillQuick has over 400 customizable report templates and more than 150 invoice templates.
Emailing and printing invoices with BillQuick is done with a click. You can send invoices individually, or send them in batches to save time. The BillQuick accounting app even makes it easy to revise invoices with new details, giving you the option to turn them into PDFs to preserve the formatting and data.
Billing, Payments & Accounts
The BillQuick app provides the ability to bill clients with an automated billing system and track their invoice payments. It also allows businesses to track and pay vendor bills, as well as write and print checks and maintain bank accounts from within the app.
Track Time & Expenses
The BillQuick accounting app reorganizes the time and expense entry process by allowing data to be entered even if there is no Internet connection. Once the phone automatically detects a network it automatically synchronizes the information with the server. It helps to increase revenue and reduce business overhead through accurate time tracking. Users are able to submit information via email on any mobile device.
Manage Projects & Employees
The BillQuick accounting app makes it easy to track all of your projects at once, keep an eye on budgets and forecast revenue. It can also help you save time by automating tasks, assign expenses and organize payroll. You can review work assignments to determine which employees are being over or under-utilized.
BillQuick stands out because it has earned the most awards. It has express tracking, billing, project management, and accounting options. It speeds up the billing process, improves cash flow and systematizes tasks to make managing projects easier.
The BillQuick accounting app easily integrates with:
There are three different pricing plans for the BillQuick accounting app. It is scalable, so it is able to grow with you as your business grows. BillQuick offers a 15-day free trial so you can get to know the program before you commit to it.
This plan costs $14.95 USD per user and is available for up to four users. Some of the features in the Basic plan include:
- Self-hosted web or desktop versions
- Easy import/export of data
- Support for multiple currencies
- Automatic billing
- Batch invoices
- Reverse or void invoices
- Electronic invoicing
- Over 500 standard reports
- Favorite reports
- Customizable Reports and Invoices
- Role-based security with individual profiles
- Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Express databases
This plan is $19.95 USD per user, for up to twenty users. In addition to the features of the Basic plan, the Pro plan includes the following features:
- Cloud version is available, in addition to desktop and self-hosted
- To-do and task lists
- Streamlined submittal, review and approval process
- Ability to attach URLs and files to records
- Task assignment
- Interactive Gantt charts with zoom and print
- Custom PDF invoices
- Credit card payment support for retainer management
- Ability to store reports as PDFs
- Dashboard display of KPIs
This plan goes for $24.95 USD, and is available for an unlimited number of users. The following features are included, along with those in the Basic and Pro plans:
- Custom fields that are printable in invoices
- Time off management for personnel
- Project Center
- Collection Center
- Submittal-approval workflow tracking
- Due Date Alerts
- Ability to analyze job cost details
- Ability to specify custom invoice numbers per project
- Automatic payment receipts
- Attach files to payments received
The BillQuick accounting app is available for iOS and Android mobile devices, and is included in the cost of all three plans.
- Telephone – North America 1-310-602-4030 (support hours: 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. PST, Monday – Friday); Australia, Europe & Africa 1300 245 566
- Email – email@example.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/billquick
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BillQuick
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/BillQuick
- Google: https://plus.google.com/110465108727278930825/posts
- Blog: http://blog.bqe.com/
The Bottom Line
BillQuick is a leader in accounting apps. It has streamlined the process of issuing invoices and collecting payments so effectively that the learning curve of using it is not very steep. You can have your business accounting running efficiently on BillQuick in a matter of days. Use the free trial to prepare yourself for the new procedures you will need to implement. This will reduce the amount of downtime you have for your accounting tasks while you are switching to BillQuick.